We know things can change, so in the event that you can no longer attend the performance of 9 TO 5 THE MUSICAL on your chosen date, processes have been implemented to provide a stress free exchange experience. Tickets can be easily exchanged up to 48 hours before your scheduled performance date subject to the Terms and Conditions below:
Terms and conditions
- Exchange must be completed a minimum of 48hrs prior to your scheduled date.
- Tickets may only be exchanged for performances in the same theatre as your original tickets.
- Tickets may be exchanged into any other performance on sale at time of exchange, subject to seat availability, blackout dates, capacity, and other restrictions.
- Ticket exchanges are only available for tickets purchased through the authorised ticket sellers for the venue. Exchanges are not available for tickets purchased through “Re-Sale Sites”.
- For tickets purchased for the Capitol Theatre, Sydney contact Ticketmaster Customer Service at www.ticketmaster.com.au/support. Alternatively, contact the Capitol Theatre Box Office on (02) 9320 5000 during regular business hours. For tickets purchased for the Lyric Theatre, QPAC contact QTIX on 136 246.
- Tickets can be exchanged into “like for like” performances of 9 TO 5 THE MUSICAL, eg: Wednesday evening into another Wednesday evening etc. If your preference is to attend on a different day or time of the week additional fees may apply.
- A partial refund may be available if the face value of the original ticket is higher than the face value of the new ticket.
- Any special offers or discounts are not valid for exchanged tickets.
- Complimentary tickets and resold tickets are not eligible for exchange.
- All tickets are non refundable. If however, your performance of 9 TO 5 THE MUSICAL is cancelled or rescheduled, you will be offered the option to receive a refund or transfer your tickets into a new performance.
COVID-19: If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or are waiting for a test result and are required to isolate, please contact the ticketing provider and we will exchange your tickets for a future performance. If a suitable performance cannot be found then you are eligible for a full refund. A medical certificate is required to receive a refund. If you have cold or flu like symptoms on the day you are due to attend a performance then please do not attend the theatre.
WHO ARE THE AUTHORISED TICKET SELLERS
If searching for tickets to 9 TO 5 THE MUSICAL online, you will see a number of re-sale sites advertising tickets, usually at a higher price than the official site. If you attend a performance of 9 TO 5 THE MUSICAL with a ticket purchased via an unauthorised re-seller such as Viagogo, eBay, Gumtree, or others, you may be refused entry.
The authorised seller for 9 TO 5 THE MUSICAL at the Capitol Theatre, Sydney is Ticketmaster. The authorised seller for the Lyric Theatre, QPAC is QTIX. We also work in partnership with TIX Group, DNSW and various tourism partners.
NSW Scalping Legislation advises it is illegal to resell a ticket for more than 110% of the face value of the ticket, therefore to avoid issues on the day we encourage all ticket purchases to be completed through the authorised sellers only.
ARE THERE ANY COVID-19 MEASURES IN PLACE?
For up to date information on the COVID-19 Safety Plan and any associated requirements in Sydney, visit: https://www.capitoltheatre.com.au/covid-safety-plan/
For up to date information at QPAC, visit: https://www.qpac.com.au/connecting-safely-at-qpac/
HOW LONG IS THE PERFORMANCE?
The show is 2hrs30mins including interval.
IS THERE AN AGE REQUIREMENT FOR 9 TO 5 THE MUSICAL?
9 TO 5 THE MUSICAL is recommended for ages 12+
DINE & DISCOVER VOUCHERS
You can now use your NSW Discover Vouchers when you purchase your tickets to 9 TO 5 THE MUSICAL in person at the Capitol Theatre Box Office. That means you can get $25 off any ticket! It’s as simple as visiting the Capitol Theatre Box Office in person (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm) and having a valid Discover Voucher available to be scanned. Please note, Box Office cannot assist with general ticket sales 1 hour prior to weekday matinees and accepts cashless payment only. All terms and conditions of the Dine and Discover vouchers apply and can be found on the Service NSW App.